List Of 10 Topic Ideas For Your Dissertation On Child Protection
Your dissertation is a large project. It can take up to a year to research and write. Your topic has to be approved and then your final piece has to be argued.
Each school is very different in what it requires. You will select a faculty advisor to walk you through this large project. He or she will be the source you use when you have questions or concerns.
If you are seeking your advanced degree in a health field, law arena, or possibly education you may chose to write your piece on Child Protection. Looking for a specific idea for main points is important. You have to show an awareness of the field, while being up-to-date on the topic. A creative topic will grab the attention of your review board. As you look for this very special topic, use our list of 10 topic ideas for the dissertation on child protection.
10 Topic Ideas
- Making sure there is safety at school. A young person spends more time at school than at home. What specific laws keep children safe while at school can be discussed.
- Verbal abuse of young people can often be subjective and hard to prove. Look at this form of mistreatment.
- Some cultural traditions are considered abuse. Explore nations and cultures that have them.
- Sexual abuse of young people can be explored in your paper. To make the topic different, you can consider looking to case studies for variables that trigger these events.
- Look at what basic and universal components are necessary for a child’s safety such as a home, bed to sleep in, food, and such. See where these components vary as in country to country and why.
- You can look at well-known cases such as the Keith Jacobson and make a claim on the events and outcome.
- Once a child is removed from a home, he or she is then placed into a foster situation. Take a look at foster homes and the obligations involved in one.
- Look closely at the relationship between war and keeping our young people safe in times of war.
- Explore the Trilateral Commission, what it is, and how relative it is in today’s society.
- Explain the goals and missions of the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. How has it changed and what functions does it serve in modern times?
US and UK Expert PhD thesis writers - are here to write your thesis from scratch.